Subject: Re: The database I wish I had

From: Rory O’Kane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:44:01 -0400

In this discussion of your post on Lobsters, there are some comments
that may aid you in your quest:
https://lobste.rs/s/m9vkg4/database_i_wish_i_had

---

From: EuAndreh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:55:51 -0300

> https://lobste.rs/s/m9vkg4/database_i_wish_i_had

I don't have an account to discuss things there, and I don't have an
invite, either.

If you could invite me there I would gladly engage on the discussion ☺️.

---

From: Rory O’Kane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:42:57 -0400

EuAndreh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If you could invite me there I would gladly engage on the discussion ️.

I checked out your website and based on your writing, I can probably
trust you with an invite. Invite sent—enjoy.

---

From: EuAndreh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 21:42:38 -0300

> trust you with an invite. Invite sent—enjoy.

Thanks for the invitation, I hope I can add to the discussion and the
community.